- Install Firebase CLI in your system. And Log in to your account.
- Install the FlutterFire CLI
flutterfire configurein your project -> then select create new project/ configure old project
- Check the steps in the video: Configure Firebase App
- Pass parameters to connect firebase app with vaahextendflutter. This will intialize the firebase app everytime app is started. Check the steps in the video: Integrating Firebase With VaahFlutter
- Visit https://developers.google.com/android/guides/client-auth, to check how to get SHA keys.
- Run the command (default passowrd is
android), get the keys.
- Go to firebase console, to android app settings, add SHA1 and SHA-256 keys.
Check the steps in the video: SHA KEYS
Table of Contents