This guide will help you to develop Module in VaahCMS
- VaahCMS project directory
To use VaahCLI generators for generating modules, install VaahCLI Tool using following command
npm i vaah -g
Command that is used to generate a module is:-
npx vaah cms:m
After this command, it will ask for some information regarding the Module,answers are also mentioned here.
? Choose the tech stack of the module: Module - Vue3 & PrimeVue
- Name of The Module you want to create. For example Product.
Enter your module name: Product
- Title of the Module. For example Product Management.
Enter meaningful title for your module: Product Management
- Description about the Module. For example Product Management Module for Admin
Enter your module description: Product Management Module for Admin
- Name of the person creating the module or you can press enter to go with default value provided.
Enter Author name: vaah
- Email of the author or press enter to go with default value provided.
Enter Author email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author website and download url or press enter for default value.
Enter author website: https://vaah.dev Enter download url:
trueif you want to run migration for this module as soon as the module is activated.
Do you want to run migration on activation (true/false): trueNOTE
All the migration files will be found in
trueif you want to activate this module with some sample data. Use SampleDataTableSeeder for seeding Sample data.
Will your module contains sample data (true/false): true
After providing all the information, Module will be generated under
<module-root-folder>\config\config.php contains the information that was entered while creating a module and can be changed by making changes to config.php file.